Follow on Instagram

Friday, May 13, 2016

Feelin' Blue













































                  




Outfit Detail;
Anthropologie Polka Dot Dress





It may be 90 degree's here in Florida, but that didn't stop me from wearing this Zara leather jacket because it is a BEAUT. This jacket also comes in a bright yellow, and a soft pink...I'll take one in every color please! We've all seen or have a black leather moto jacket, it's a classic (and in my opinion a must have) but these fun color's were so eye catching and add's such a fun twist to an outfit.  The hard part is just picking a color.

Sprinkles! There is officially a Sprinkles cupcake store in my area. I have a serious weakness for sweets, and these cupcakes are to die-for. 


xoxo,
gabby


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Gab! I love this outfit, just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute! I've been after this jacket for ages so may have to buy it. You look so good! X
    www.bisoushollyolivia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete