Follow on Instagram

Friday, July 8, 2016

oh, overalls












Outfit Detail;



I hope everyone had a good Fourth! I took it easy as I was still recovering, I was a little under the weather the last few weeks, so I unfortunately missed a couple weeks of post. Thankfully i'm feeling 100% back to myself, and excited to share this newest post with you guys. 

Recently I found these Freepeople overalls, and i've always been a little hesitant (and picky) when it comes to overalls.  I find that the bottom half is too tight and the top half is too loose, or i'm too short and the cut just doesn't fit my body type. Personally, for a curvier girl these were a perfect fit. I especially loved the tie around the neck!
It's safe to say the reputation of overalls being juvenile is long gone! They have become a fashion statement, I get so much inspiration from my favorite bloggers when putting an overall outfit together.






 

2 comments:

  1. I love how simple yet cool this outfit is! Just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate overalls, but these look so so so great on you!

    Katie | Katie Like Me

    ReplyDelete