Follow on Instagram

Friday, November 18, 2016

Zaful Review


I was reached out to by Zaful, which is a clothing company that offers affordable fashion. 
















Outfit Detail;
Zaful Sweater
H&M Mom Jeans
Nordstrom Shoes
Madewell Purse



I was reached out to by Zaful, which is a clothing company that offers affordable fashion. They have such a wide selection of clothing it was hard to choose. This sweater caught my eyes right away, the floral detail is beautiful and can be paired with just about anything. The quality of the product is great, I was pleasantly surprised by the how well it looked and fit. I will defiantly be ordering more from them in the future! 

1 comment:

  1. That jumper is just super cute, I love all the detailing! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete