Follow on Instagram

Friday, January 27, 2017

Sweater Weather
















Outfit Detail;
Forever 21 Sweater 
Urban Outfitters Booties
Bonlook Glasses




I recently picked up this extra long cardigan from Forever 21 (only $19) and its become my favorite sweater the in closet. I've been loving the cooler weather for a change, and its been nice bringing out some of my 'winter' clothes. 
On another note, I recently had the opportunity to do micro blading on my eyebrows. If you aren't familiar with micro blading it's a form of tattooing that implants color underneath the skin by hand instead of a machine, it creates hair like strokes to mimic the natural hair growth. This has been my first session and I am very happy with the results so far. It's recommended to do two sessions to get full results, in 4 to 6 weeks I'll return to do my second session and let you know my full experience for anyone that is thinking about doing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment